Lot 4 - Ms. L2 Jazzys Jasmin 125
This cow is the epitome of the Brahman breed! 125 is one of those cows that you dream of having out in your pasture. A big broody female that still has that feminine look from the side! Solid from the ground up, combining a large hip, extended front end, and a deep body. This heifer is built on a large bone and foot size. She has already proven herself in the showring, by being the 2016-2017 Premier Brahman
Female of Florida. Not only is she good phenotypically, but genotypically she is in the top 20% of the breed for 7 traits to include growth, REA, Marbling & Tenderness. We don’t think you can find one much better!
She is sired by the 183/7 bull “Gator”. This bull died at a very young age, leaving there to be only four known daughters out of him that L2 ranch owned. He is a representative of the “Rose” family and is out of the 2005 Reserve International Champion Female; Miss V8 209/6. Her grandsire 380/6 “The Machine”, is known by brahman enthusiasts all over the world. A performance bull that ranks in the top 1% for WW, YW, and in the top 3% for marbling.
Her dam, Miss L2 Jazzy 21 was the 2013 Grand Champion Female in Florida. Her half sister was also the 2015 ABBA Premier Show Cow of the Year. Now I know we aren’t offering her for sale, but we are offering you the next best thing! If you think she’s good, then imagine what her calves will look like! Not only will they be successful in the showring, but also in production. This is an opportunity that you will not want to miss out on!
Special Notes - We are selling (1) IVF aspiration guaranteeing six transferable/freezable embryos produced from conventional or seller approved sexed/reverse sorted semen, with the work to be done at a facility approved by the seller.
The buyer will be responsible for all costs associated with IVF
procedures, including travel/hauling to the IVF facility.
No guarantee if semen is sexed or reverse sorted unless you get the seller's approval before use.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807