Lot 7 - Moreno Ms. Lady Ruthie Marie
RED ALERT!!! Don’t you just love this female?! Moreno Ms. Lady Ruthie Marie 398/2 is one of the biggest bodied and boldest sprung of the females that we have in our herd here at Lee’s Cattle Company.
Ruthie Marie has been successfully campaigned over the past 2 years picking up many division and class wins all over the southeast. She has so much mass and rib shape about her, but she is still clean and level down her topline which is very impressive. When you step in behind her you just love how she gets out and travels with having her head and neck tie in so perfectly. Not only is Ruthie Marie well-built, but she is backed by some of the most proven genetics in the brahman breed.
Her sire is +BB Bronson 299/3 who was the sire of the 2020 International Champion Bull, Moreno Mr. Rudolph.
The dam to Ruthie Marie is TTT Ms. Suva Jordette 606 who was a many time show winner for the Tic Tac Toe Ranch, but most importantly is a natural calf out of the 2009 Reserve International Champion +TTT Ms. Suvette Marti 390 and JDH Jordan Manso who’s semen is rarely available.
For those who are looking for a DONOR to flush that was a proven show heifer Ruthie Marie has all the right parts and pieces to cross with any bull in the breed grey or red!
She ranks in the top of the breed for the important traits of growth, carcass, and fertility. You can’t go wrong with the elite genetic package no matter what your
objective is. Don’t miss out on Moreno Ms. Lady Ruthie Marie 398/2!!
Special Notes - We are selling (1) IVF aspiration guaranteeing six transferable/freezable embryos produced from conventional or seller approved sexed/reverse sorted semen, with the work to be done at a facility approved by the seller.
The buyer will be responsible for all costs associated with IVF procedures, including travel/hauling to the IVF facility.
No guarantee if semen is sexed or reverse sorted unless you get the seller's approval before use.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807