Lot 5 - Miss V8 92/9
Stop scrolling and look at this powerhouse of a female! It doesn’t get much better than this! This heifer has got the word “DONOR” written all over her. Not only does she have beautiful pigmentation, but combines a frame with a powerful hip, a bold center, a beautiful front end, and I don’t think you can find one any better from the ground up.
At the 2020 Magnolia Classic the judge stopped the show for 15 minutes to talk to us about how much he liked this heifer. When you study her papers, you can’t find one much better. 92/9 is sired by the great 933/7 “Yeti”.
He is in the top 1% for carcass weight and ribeye area. He combines all this with a beautiful phenotype. His first two calves sold for $39,000 and $70,750. He also sired the Calf Champion bull at the 2020 International Brahman Show. Look down at the bottom of her pedigree and you’ll see Miss V8 222/8 “Dr. Now” who combines the 380/6 and Avery pedigree. Her full sib embryos are the highest valued embryos in the history of V8 ranch. 380/6 needs no introduction as he has made a lasting impact on the breed. The 178/7 cow comes from the long line of females from 101/6.
This heifer is backed by a pedigree that you’ll want influencing your herd. Whether you’re looking for feminine, broody females, or bulls that will make a lasting impact on the breed, this flush is the one for you. We think a lot of this female ladies and gentlemen because this cow has become one of our top donors producing 36-47 occ per aspiration.
Bid with confidence ladies and gentlemen!
Either win with her calves or get beat by them. The choice is yours.
Special Notes - We are selling (1) IVF aspiration guaranteeing six transferable/freezable embryos produced from conventional or seller approved sexed/reverse sorted semen, with the work to be done at a facility approved by the seller.
The buyer will be responsible for all costs associated with IVF procedures, including travel/hauling to the IVF facility.
No guarantee if semen is sexed or reverse
sorted unless you get the seller's approval before use.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807