Lot 8 - FF Miss Ruben SG 466
Listen up ladies and gentlemen! We wanted to offer something special in this elite offering and we knew right where to start with our FF Miss Ruben SG 446 “Power Puff” donor. “Power Puff” has been one of our background donors here at Lee’s Cattle Company over the past couple years. She is one that we are building our herd upon because of how phenotypically correct she is built. With this being one of the
broodiest cows of the sale you just can’t get over her depth of body and rib shape she portrays standing on a HUGE foot and bone. You love how her neck ties into her shoulder as well as having so much body mass to keep it in an ultra-feminine package.
“Power Puff” is sired by the 2013 ABBA Premier Gray Show Bull of the Year, Mr. SG 85/1, that Ford Farms purchased back in 2012 from Adelyn Allen and out of FF
Miss Ruben Manso 202 an own daughter of the leading herd sire JDH Mr. Ruben Manso 549/1.
As you study this pedigree you will see that some of the most famous register of renown sires such as +Mr. V8 901/4, (+) JDH Karu Manso 800, and +BNA The Deacon Manso 253 are listed in her pedigree.
This female is almost phenotypically and genotypically perfect, but we aren’t stopping there! Power Puff also ranks in the top 10% of the breed for REA, 15% for CW, and 20% for marbling! Not to mention Power Puff produced one of the higher sellers in the First Annual Southern Belles Online Show Heifer Sale selling for $9100.
We have many daughters from Power Puff at the show barn being groomed for the 2021-2022 show year.
This female is an all-time favorite that you will fall in love with when you see her in person.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to flush one of our most proven donors in our herd with FF Miss Ruben SG 446 “Power Puff”!!
Special Notes - We are selling (1) IVF aspiration guaranteeing six transferable/freezable embryos produced from conventional or seller approved sexed/reverse sorted semen, with the work to be done at a facility approved by the seller.
The buyer will be responsible for all costs associated with IVF procedures, including travel/hauling to the IVF facility.
No guarantee if semen is sexed or reverse sorted unless you get the seller's approval before use.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807