Lot 6 - LMC LF Polled Harmony 182/0 (P)
LMC LF Polled Harmony 182/0 is a female that everyone in the south loves! Check out the rib shape and pure muscle when you get behind this one. She is one that everyone is interested in making simbrah females with due to her appearance. Harmony comes on a HUGE foot and bone, along with getting out and going on the move like no other in the sale.
The sire to Harmony is Mr. V8 279/7, who has it all and is proven to be one of the best-polled bulls in the breed to this date. His sire, +JDH Mr. Elmo Manso, is a National Champion bull and one of the world's top Brahman producing herd sires.
Her dam is +LMC Polled Passion 55/4, a daughter of +LMC LF Ambassador 700/7 who was one of the first polled bulls to reach the ABBA Register of Renown. She is out of +LMC Polled Madonna who is a proven donor and combines the superior genetics of LMC WFF Pistolero, (+) JDH Datapack Manso, and the National Champion and proven donor + JDH Marri Holly Manso. It is to note that BOTH of Harmony's parents have had the honor of entering into the register of renown at such a young age!
We have more confidence in this female than any other to produce the most eye-appealing show heifer you could ever make if your looking for a female that you can aspirate and use both in the commercial world as well as using her to create bombproof registered babies than LMC LF Polled Harmony 182/0 is the one for you!
Special Notes - We are selling (1) IVF aspiration guaranteeing six transferable/freezable embryos produced from conventional or seller approved sexed/reverse sorted semen, with the work to be done at a facility approved by the seller.
The buyer will be responsible for all costs associated with IVF procedures, including travel/hauling to the IVF facility. No guarantee if semen is sexed or reverse sorted unless you get the seller's approval before use.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807