Lot 9 - 6W Ms. Loxleigh 120
Lot 9 - 6W Ms. Loxleigh 120
Real Time Visitors Right Now
Always Refresh Your Page
6W Ms. Loxleigh 120 is a female who has successfully campaigned all over the southeast, winning many championships for our family! She is a long and prestigious female who has all the qualities to make the “ideal” mama cow. This one is about as functional as they come and is still wide open throughout her front end into her center body. Standing on a HUGE foot and bone, you would think she wouldn’t make a good mama cow, but you are wrong!
She has an outstanding udder with small teats. Not only does this female come with an exceptional phenotype, but she comes with a genotype like all of the many-time champions.
She is sired by the two-time National Champion #GRDA Mr. Laureano Del Alba TE, who in his first calf crop sired a National Champion and “Champion of the World” and numerous other winners the USA and Mexico.
The dam to Loxleigh is TTT Suvette Marti 490, an own daughter of +JDH Martin Manso out of +TTT Ms. Suva Dudacrat 933.
Don’t miss this opportunity to purchase an IVF Aspiration from one of our top retired show females! You can’t go wrong with 6W Ms. Loxleigh 120!!
Special Notes - We are selling (1) IVF aspiration guaranteeing six transferable/freezable embryos produced from conventional or seller approved sexed/reverse sorted semen, with the work to be done at a facility approved by the seller.
The buyer will be responsible for all costs associated with IVF procedures, including travel/hauling to the IVF facility.
No guarantee if semen is sexed or reverse sorted unless you get the seller's approval before use.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807