Lot 3 - Miss RHR 3/20 (P)
Lot 3 - Miss RHR 3/20 (P)
Real Time Visitors Right Now
Always Refresh Your Page
Rare Opportunity!! Study the robust build, pedigree, and performance of this POLLED female. We think that you will have to agree that this is a rare opportunity to combine these essential traits. Miss RHR 3/20 is the result of the signature cross that combines +JDH Mr. Elmo Manso's lineage on the influence of +Mr. V8 380/6. This genetic combination has proven successful with numerous show winners and sale toppers resulting.
The sire to 3/20 is Mr. V8 733/7 "Polled Phenom"; a full brother to +Mr. V8 458/7 "Noble"; who is the most successful bull of the past three years. Miss V8 120/7 is the dam to 3/20 and a daughter of +Mr. V8 380/6, who sired the most show winners of any sire from 2011-2017, and out of the proven donor +Miss V8 997/5, has 97 registered offspring, making her a full sister to the famous show bull and herd sire Mr. V8 137/8. Of course, Miss RHR 3/20 comes with a proven pedigree and outstanding phenotype, but in addition, she ranks in the top 10% of the breed for Growth and Ribeye Area. It is to note that this female was the second highest-selling female in the 2021 International Brahman Sale in Waco, TX selling for $15,000.
We are excited to offer the first-ever IVF Aspiration to the public because we think she has what everyone is looking for in the industry. She has so far been a
GREAT producer for us averaging 47 OCC per aspiration.
Don't miss out on maybe this one chance to purchase genetics off this elite female in Miss RHR 3/20(P)!!
Special Notes - We are selling (1) IVF aspiration guaranteeing six transferable/freezable embryos produced from conventional or seller approved sexed/reverse sorted semen, with the work to be done at a facility approved by the seller.
The buyer will be responsible for all costs associated with IVF procedures, including travel/hauling to the IVF facility. No guarantee if semen is sexed or reverse
sorted unless you get the seller's approval before use.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807