Lot 25: WMS Blackcap May 9010 (Embryos)
Offering 3 conventional embryos
WMS Blackcap May 9010 x Sitz Resilient 10208
WMS Blackcap May 9010 AAA+*19456559
Sitz Resilient 10208 AAA *19057457
9010 is a big, expansive, broody, 4-H calf tame, daughter of the historic Matriarch pathfinder SAV Blackcap May 2397, the third top income- producing dam at SAV at $1.7 million, (2397 is the pathfinder dam of the well-known legendary SAV Blackcap May 4136, the #1 income- producing cow in SAV history, at 10.2 million). Owned with Crossroads Cattle Co.
9010 is sired by $580,000 Baldridge Colonel C251, the son of the multi-million dollar producer Foundation donor Baldridge Isabel Y69 . What a special gem, as Mike Bohuslavsky, Sire Buyer, put it, the first time he saw her, “I think she’s the prettiest cow I’ve ever seen.” Her fancy fall natural heifer calf is selling as lot 10 on this sale.
These embryos are mated to the 165k Sitz Resilient 10208, a stout Sitz Stellar 726D son, better known as “Zilly” by his caretakers at the stud, also so very docile, with an outstanding maternal design, elite foot score, hair shedding EPD, and a top 10% $Maternal index. His dam, Sitz Miss Burgess 1856, is the number 1 for maternal milk at 43, top 4% CED, and her first calf, Sitz Resilient 10208, had a weaning ratio of 121 and a adjusted yearling weight of 1530lbs, for a yearling ratio of 117. His PAP score of 37 at 18 months of age contributes to an elite PAP score and makes him a great choice for producing cattle that will work at altitude. Resilient has had many, record setting son’s sell in 2022, including the $500k Connealy Craftsman.
Offering these embryos from the blended genetics, back to the heart of the Schaff Angus Valley, Baldridge, and Sitz Angus programs.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807