Lot 2: SAC Blackcap May 2316
SAC Emblynette 2316
*This very unique Doc Ryan daughter is the #1 205 day weight female of her calf crop. Deep ribbed, lots of volume, easy fleshing heifer with great eye appeal and loads of maternal pedigree.
*Her 2-year-old Governor dam, SAC Blackcap May 0316, is one of our favorites. She’s a very docile, beautiful uddered, heavy milking young cow with great motherly traits carried on from her dam and granddam.
Her grand-dam, SAC Blackcap May 7316, is a gorgeous Regard daughter. She’s powerfully uddered, perfect footed, paving her way as a first year donor at SAC. She’s top 1% weaning, top 2% yearling, and top 10% milk. SAV Regard sired daughters have proven to be SAC’s secret weapon to create the perfect blend of maternal superiority.
Her 3rd dam, SAV Blackcap May 7306, is a 15 year old pathfinder, natural daughter out of the famous SAV Blackcap May 4136. Maternal sister to Resource, Renoun, Recharge, President, Rainfall, Raindance, Governor, Rain master, Reign, Pedigree, Seedstock, Sensation, and Revolution. 7306 has been in the SAC flush program for over 6 years.
Fun fact: Did you know, much of 2316’s heritage was raised up on Nebraska soil! Other than Resource, Renoun, and Recharge, all of 7306’s brothers mentioned above were raised at Scott Angus Cattle in Belgrade, NE. Even, 2316’s great grandsire, SAV Regard 4863, was raised here too!
Doc Ryan Special Feature
SAC is offering an unheard of special feature – five daughters out of the $525k record setting bull, T/D Doc Ryan 049 at TD Angus! He has a time tested and proven cow family behind him, impeccable phenotype, accentuated by incredible internal soundness and superior performance and ratios from a large contemporary group. He ranks in the top 1% of non-parent sires for WW, YW,CW, $W, $F, $B, and $C.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807