Lot 5: SAC Blackcap May 2678
SAC Blackcap May 2678
*She brings a fresh pedigree to a time-honored cow family. A Doc Ryan natural calf from our Pathfinder cow 6678. She is a brood cow prospect with a fluid moving cadence and high potential as she continues to develop and impress the SAC team.
*Her proven pathfinder SAV Ten Speed dam, SAV Blackcap May 6678, is voluminous, deep-bodied and a product of fresh genetics with all the right numbers. She has demonstrated to be a fertile, abundant milking mother with heavy weaning weight calves. Her only bull calf (four total heifer calves) scored her a 110 -ribeye ratio and weaning ratio 5/100.
*Her grandsire, SAV Ten Speed 3022, is an industry leading curve bender who excels at every measure: calving ease, growth, and elite carcass values with beef bull phenotype and maternally superior cow family.
*2678’s pathfinder 2nd dam and full sister to 4136, SAV Blackcap May 6517, has 14 progeny averaging $17k in the past SAV Sales. A SAV 8180 Traveler 004 daughter is a known powerhouse with massive volume and dominating performance.
Doc Ryan Special Feature
SAC is offering an unheard of special feature – five daughters out of the $525k record setting bull, T/D Doc Ryan 049 at TD Angus! He has a time tested and proven cow family behind him, impeccable phenotype, accentuated by incredible internal soundness and superior performance and ratios from a large contemporary group. He ranks in the top 1% of non-parent sires for WW, YW,CW, $W, $F, $B, and $C.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807