Lot 6: SAC Blackcap May 2304
Lot 6: SAC Blackcap May 2304
Real Time Visitors Right Now
Always Refresh Your Page
SAC Blackcap May 2304
AAA: +*20415530 (Click To View Registration Information)
*This nice patterned, clean fronted heifer is sired by the now deceased SAV Downpour 8794, the lead-off top selling Rainfall son for $100k in 2019 SAV Sale where he was the #1 365 day weight bull.
*Downpour’s dam, herd-leading SAV pathfinder donor Madame Pride 4407, is a heavy milking Resource daughter and is the #1 WEPD and YEPD cow in the SAV herd, Top 2% scrotal top 20% milk, top 20% ribeye. Giving her the title as one of the best cows to ever reside at SAV.
*2304’s pathfinder New Day dam SAV Blackcap May 7306 is a natural daughter out of the highest income cow in the entire SAV herd, SAV Blackcap May 4136. 7306 is top 1% Milk at 40 and earned a wean ratio of 108 on 9 calves. 7306’s maternal brothers are Rainfall, Governor, Raindance, Reign, Resource, Renown, and Recharge.
*Her maternal sister by Regard, SAC Blackcap May 7316, is a second generation powerful SAC donor and is top 1% WW, top 2% YW, and top 10% MILK!
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807