Lot 1: SAC Emblynette 2801
SAC Emblynette 2801
*This fancy, clean fronted, beautifully made Doc Ryan heifer has caught the eye of many cattleman who toured this summer along with the other Doc Ryans running in the pasture with her. It was a hard decision to part with these Doc Ryans and showcase all 5 heifers out of our Top two-year old cows and pathfinder donor 6678.
*Her feminine, functional designed 2-year-old dam Emblynette 0801 is sired to McConnell Altitude 3114. Altitude has been a perfect calving ease bull that we have AI’d to the last 3 years at SAC. The calves are blocky, stout calves, with good growth. The daughters, including 0801, are moderate, perfect uddered, great disposition, excellent feet and good leg structure.
Great grand-dam, SAC’s Sandpoint Emblynette 88005, is known for docility, longevity, and high fertility. She averaged 30 conventional embryos per flush.
Fun Fact: 88005 was the pick of the ET heifers from the mating Rito 1I2 by SAV Emblynette 6236 (5th Generation Pathfinder) on an ET Project we had with Sandpoint Cattle Co.. SAC AI’d our commercial herd to her flush brother Sandpoint Rito 1I2 85004 and made over 100 daughters who have been the base herd of our Nationally known recipient program.
Doc Ryan Special Feature
SAC is offering an unheard of special feature – five daughters out of the $525k record setting bull, T/D Doc Ryan 049 at TD Angus! He has a time tested and proven cow family behind him, impeccable phenotype, accentuated by incredible internal soundness and superior performance and ratios from a large contemporary group. He ranks in the top 1% of non-parent sires for WW, YW,CW, $W, $F, $B, and $C.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807