Lot 4: SAC Madame Pride 2851
SAC Madame Pride 2851
*Holy Smokes, what do you think of this Doc Ryan daughter!! Talk about a new generation out-cross with curve bending epd’s. If you like power, numbers, and beauty, she’s what you are looking for. Top 4% W, Top 5% Y, Top 3% $B, Top 2% $C.
*Her productive 2 year-old dam by the $800k Elation has carried on the Elation tradition -- adding length, thickness, balance and style.
*Her proven Baldridge Colonel granddam, SAC Madame Pride 8051, puts another twist into the equation, adding the Isabel Y69 cow family, the mother who will go down in history as one of the top Angus producers ever. 8051 records a WR of 2/108, and raised a fancy President daughter in 2021.
*Her Ten Speed 3rd dam, 6669, by the famous 5290, (5290 as 17 daughters working in the SAV herd, and 127 progeny averaging over $12k in past SAV sales) creates the beginning steps for success, starting with the Madame Pride legacy of 0075, the matriarch dam of America, Supercharger, Registry and Response.
Doc Ryan Special Feature
SAC is offering an unheard of special feature – five daughters out of the $525k record setting bull, T/D Doc Ryan 049 at TD Angus! He has a time tested and proven cow family behind him, impeccable phenotype, accentuated by incredible internal soundness and superior performance and ratios from a large contemporary group. He ranks in the top 1% of non-parent sires for WW, YW,CW, $W, $F, $B, and $C.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807