Lot 13: SAC Blackcap May 1674
SAC Blackcap May 1674
*Offering an exciting bred heifer who is a genetic treasure by America, out of our elite donor dam SAV Blackcap May 6674. She will be one of your best herd cows with limitless possibilities in performance, pedigree, and maternal power.
*Her maternal masterpiece donor dam, SAV Blackcap 6674, is a beautiful, perfect uddered, massive SAV Seedstock, who we’ve loved since she was a thick, showy ET newborn calf. Her unique pedigree brings together three proven SAV cow families: Blackcap May 5530, Blackcap May 4136, and Madame Pride 0075. She weaned off at 800 lbs putting her in the top 4 ET heifers in the 2017 offering.
*A full flush sister to 6674, SAV Blackcap May 6673 is a new generation headliner donor at SAV. 6673 has earned a weaning ratio of 107 on 4 calves and produced the $45k SAV Salute 0080.
*Her Pathfinder grand-dam SAV Blackcap May 5530 (WR 5/108) has been one of our favorite donors at SAV creating Priority, $156k Brand Name, $180k Regard, and $260k Cutting Edge. She ranks in the top three income-producing cows @ $2 million on 113 progeny, averaging $18k.
*Due to calve 2/5/2022 ultra-sounded safe. Pasture exposed to SAC Altitude 1114, SITZ AJS Stellar 706J, and SITZ Resilient 536J.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807