Lot 11: SAC Blackcap May 1606
SAC Blackcap May 1606
*A gorgeous powerful Blackcap May sale feature from the heart and soul of the SAC future donors and one of the very best we have to offer. Her prolific Pathfinder dam 7306 has been one of the most influential cows at SAC to date. SAC flushed 7306 to SAV America 8018 to create a double dose of 4136 and the pedigree is shining through in 1606. Her flush brother, SAC America 1012, was SAC’s 2022 highest selling private treaty bull. He had great docility, good footed, powerful thick stature and a personal SAC ranch favorite.
*7306 ranks in the top 1% in Milk and earning a weaning ratio of 108 on 9 calves and %IMF Ratio 108 on 12 calves.
*The Pedigree of $1.51 million SAV America 8018 combines two of the all-time greatest maternal icons: SAV Blackcap May 4136 and SAV Madame Pride 0075. His legendary dam, SAV Blackcap May 4136, is the Angus breed’s most influential contributor and all-time top income producing cow in SAV history with over $10 million in direct progeny sales.
*AI Bred to Resilient 4.7.22, Due 1.14.23 ultrasounded safe with a bull calf
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807