Lot 10: WMS Blackcap May 1010
Lot 10: WMS Blackcap May 1010
Real Time Visitors Right Now
Always Refresh Your Page
WMS Blackcap May 1010
AAA: 20163688 (Click To View Registration Information)
*An absolute hidden gem - fancy, showy, and broody fall heifer. WMS Blackcap May 9010’s first calf with endless potential sired to Vermilion Bomber F818 (a Casino Bomber N33 son) with excellent production EPDs -- 8 EPD categories in the top 10% -- including top 10% BW, WW, Milk; top 2% $M; and top 1%$W.
*1010’s Baldridge Colonel dam, WMS Blackcap May 9010, is a new donor to SAC in 2021 owned with Crossroads Cattle Co. She’s a royal heritage treat being a direct daughter of the famous pathfinder SAV May 2397, and direct line to the multi-million dollar producer, Baldridge Isabel Y69, known for structural soundness, eye appeal, and foot and udder quality. 9010’s docility is unmatched -- she’s as tame as a petting zoo pony, perfect footed, and easy fleshing. Maternal, maternal, maternal!
*Record setting $580k grandsire, Baldridge Colonel C251, brings a complete outside the box pedigree to the table loaded with a never seen before muscle pattern. EPD excellence across the board with outcross mating flexibility creates a tool for nearly any cowherd. Where he sets himself apart from most heavy muscled bulls is his athletic stride and comfort in his skeleton.
*Elite pathfinder grand-dam, SAV May 2397, has produced multiple AI stud sons, including $200k SAV Angus Valley 1867 and $92.5k SAV Brave 8320. She is the third top income-producing cow in SAV history with $1.7 million in direct progeny sales on 97 progeny averaging over $17k. One noted progeny being the famous matriarch SAV Blackcap May 4136.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807