Lot 8: Corner Stone Reserved 26N
Corner Stone Reserved 26N
View EPD's: CLICK HERE
VIEW CATALOG OF ALL BULLS: CLICK HERE
The Lead off son of the Remarkable sons had a real battle on his hands as it represents our largest Sire Groups. In the end this bulls overall power, phenotype, and docility, lead him to the top spot. The ability of his sire Remarkable to transmit great calving ease into an explosive growth and end with a stunning phenotype package is the reason his semen is sought after at Sire Buyer. 26N’s depth of body and attractive pattern, easy movement along with his breed leading EPD’s could make him a dark horse for high selling bull. His impressive moderate framed easy going dam is from the famed Forever Lady family. I believe if you put her on straw, dirt and Water she would maintain her body condition and bring in a top weaning weight calf every year. She was Sienna’s first Show heifer and forever imprinted a lasting bond between the two. Don’t miss out a great opportunity to obtain one of the best bulls in the offering.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807