Lot 4: Corner Stone Riot 18N
Corner Stone Riot 18N
View EPD's: CLICK HERE
VIEW CATALOG OF ALL BULLS: CLICK HERE
This Terrific and Time tested and treasured Lineage bull, 18N is a full Brother in Blood to $110,000 SAV Resource 1441 and $190,000 SAV Renown 3439 and SAV Recharge 3436. Riot is easily named as he has been a crowd Favorite as people enter the bull pen and appreciate his impressive phenotype and masculinity. This is a can’t miss bull who will bring in calves with pounds at weaning and leave daughters who bring in bell ringers. His all time high income producing dam for Corner Stone Genetics at $480,000 in progeny sales SAV Blackcap May 8962, she is a full sister to the all time income producing cow in the history of the angus Breed SAV Blackcap May 4136.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807