Lot 3: Corner Stone America 701M
Corner Stone America 701M
View EPD's: CLICK HERE
VIEW CATALOG OF ALL BULLS: CLICK HERE
Another America out of 1st calf heifer, who offer’s moderate BW, with nice growth through Weaning and Yearling. His Dam is a sought after daughter of SAV Blackcap May 7306 who is a pathfinder dam who has amassed $225,000 in progeny sales and has the distinction of being the 1st calf of the all time high income how in the history of the Angus bread SAV Blackcap May 4136, who is the Dam of the $750,000 SAV President 6847, the $725,000 SAV Pedigree, the $650,000 SAV Sensation and many more SAV Rainfall 6846, SAV Raindance 6848, SAV Resource 1441, SAV Renown 3439.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807