Lot 6: Corner Stone Waterfall 22N
Corner Stone Waterfall 22N
View EPD's: CLICK HERE
VIEW CATALOG OF ALL BULLS: CLICK HERE
The Standout Rainfall Son who checks all the marks across the board for a herd sire prospect that can improve any cow herd. His dam is a full sister to one of the greatest flushes at Corner Stone Genetics, the mating of the number 1 performance sire in the breed KLR Maximizer 1487 to the Legendary daughter of SAV Elba 1094, SAV Elba 1811. The Prolific flush created the High WDA Jackpot winner at the Treasurer Bull Test in 2017 and many other stand out sons and daughters including $10,500 Optimizer 8005 who is currently Leased to Sire Buyer. The Cow Power behind this bull for performance, maternal ability and Carcass merit, in a nice calving ease package is what our program strives to create.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807