Lot 1: Corner Stone American 14N
Corner Stone American 14N
View EPD's: CLICK HERE
VIEW CATALOG OF ALL BULLS: CLICK HERE
Selling ½ Semen Interest and Possession
The Lead off bull of our sale brings everything to the table for performance, phenotype, and fantastic pedigree. His Sire is the $1.510 million dollar SAV America 8018. His Dam is an Emblynette who is a picture perfect 6 frame female with stunning phenotype, who is easy fleshing and has a beautiful udder female with a tremendous production History. Her first son SAV Colonel 7104 sold for $20,500 to Acres Away, Hampton GA, in the 2018 SAV Bull Sale. Her calves are ratioing 4 BW 96, 4 WW 108, 4 YW 104, 4 Rib 106. Her current and only heifer is a valued 1st calf heifer and looks to be following in her dam’s footprints. Granddam of this bull SAV Emblynette 1786 who was a past headliner of past Sav Sales her SAV Cutting edge bull sold for $20,000 and daughter sold to brooking angus for $37,500. This bull is a can’t miss sire to take any program to the next level for pounds in the right package.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807