Corner Stone Trumpster 10N
View EPD's: CLICK HERE
VIEW CATALOG OF ALL BULLS: CLICK HERE
Trumpster has been a joy to watch Grow, his depth of body and wideness over his top has brought many visitors to appreciate this bull and sort him to the top of bulls. His Ultra-sound data puts at the top for IMF and RIB for the entire sale. His maternal Brother Corner Stone Maximum 50M who was the top Ribeye bull of his group and was the top selling bull of our 2021 Sale for $18,500. Trumpster may rival his brother for claims of the best son of our up and coming donor SAV Emblynette 5823. 5823 has worked her way into the donor pen, due to her ability to stamp her progeny with fantastic phenotype and power. She is a direct Daughter of the $90,000 SAV Registry 2831 and the $1 million dollar legendary Dam SAV Emblynette 3301, who has countless high sellers and bulls in stud including SAV Drover 5611 at Select Sires.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807