S A V Blackcap Cap 4136E - 2 Embryos
Donor: SAV Blackcap May 4136E
2 embryos by Coleman Charlo 0256
Units are stored and ship from Ohio. Buyer is responsible for shipping. Transaction must be made through SIRE BUYER.
Dam: SAV Blackcap May 4136E
Reg #: 19502700
Exportable: USA Only
Footnote: SAV Blackcap May 4136E is an Identical Clone of the World Famous SAV Blackcap May 4136, the #1 income-producing cow in Angus breed history out of ''4136'' who has $9,962,000 in progeny sales out of 206 progeny averaging $48,125 to cowmen in 26 states, Canada and Brazil. Genetic Full sibs and Maternal brothers to these embryos include the $750,000 SAV President 6847, $725,000 SAV Pedigree 4834, the $650,00 SAV Sensation 5615, $460,000 SAV Raindance 6848, $440,000 SAV Rainfall 6846, and many other past high sellers including a maternal sister sold in our 2016 production sale as the Lot 1 female, SAV Blackcap May 4553, for $26,000 to Josh Scheckel of Iowa. The granddam of this female is a 15-year-old Pathfinder dam who is the third top income-producing cow in SAV history and has tallied $1.7 million in receipts on 97 head averaging $17,539 in past SAV sales; she has six sons working in AI studs including the $200,000 SAV Angus Valley and the $92,500 SAV Brave and sired by the breeding legend, Rito 707 of Ideal 3407 7075.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807