Lot 2 - Cherry Crk Envita B211 S (3 embr
Lot 2 – Cherry Crk Envita B211 S
(3 conventional embryos by Sitz Logo Plus)
Donor Reg#: 18185964
Sire Reg#: 19975182
For the first time we are offering embryos out of Cherry Crk Envita B211 S who is
the highest values female in the history of Booths Cherry Creek Angus in Wyoming. B211 is a beautiful 8-year-old cow that just weaned her fall bull calf at a 110 ratio she is an individual with exceptional maternal ability, feet, and udder quality. She is moderately made yet has a great deal of dimension, rib shape, and muscle and recorded an individual IMF ratio of 131. She has already raised one herd bull in the Origen and ABS sire Cherry Crk Blue Collar G275 who posted a WWR 104 and YWR 108 and was selected by Baldridge Performance Angus, NE where he is being used heavily in both their AI and ET program. This mating is with Origen sire Sitz logo Plus who we believe is the most complete Sitz Logo 8148 son on the market when you combine both phenotype and data. These embryos should produce exceptional cattle with great foot quality that are moderate yet do not sacrifice muscle and performance.
You are bidding per embryo - Finalized price would equal (x 3)
Pictured: Cherry Crk Envita B211 S
We would like to thank you for your interest in this event as we have chosen to offer genetics from the heart of our herd. The featured donors we believe can offer value to many herds throughout the country and may not have embryos offered again in the near future. Hamilton Angus Ranch will guarantee one 60-day pregnancy per three embryos purchased if they are implanted within 16 months of purchase. If no pregnancy is obtained one additional embryo will be provided to the buyer. All embryos are stored and ship from Trans Ova Genetics in Washington and shipping cost will be responsibility of the buyer. Details on flushes will be listed on the lot. We thank you again and will be happy to answer any questions you have on the genetics being offered.
Thomas Hamilton (Phone: 541-403-4163)
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807