Lot 5 - Baldridge Pratissa E327 (3 embry
Lot 3 – Baldridge Pratissa E327
(3 conventional embryos by GAR Sunbeam)
Donor Reg#: 18811538
Sire Reg#: 18636166
E327 was our pick on the 2022 Baldridge Performance Angus female sale and is one of our stoutest and easiest fleshing donors. She is a direct daughter of Baldrige Pratissa W165 and posted an individual WWR 102 and YWR 104 with top 1% of the breed weaning and yearling weight EPDs and top 3% PAP. Her sons were well received in the 2022 bull sale at Baldridge Performance Angus where they totaled $40,000 with one future donor heifer selling to Scott Angus, NE for $18,000. This mating with GAR Sunbeam should produce attractive cattle with great carcass and growth characteristics.
You are bidding per embryo - Finalized price would equal (x 3)
Pictured: Baldridge Pratissa E327
We would like to thank you for your interest in this event as we have chosen to offer genetics from the heart of our herd. The featured donors we believe can offer value to many herds throughout the country and may not have embryos offered again in the near future. Hamilton Angus Ranch will guarantee one 60-day pregnancy per three embryos purchased if they are implanted within 16 months of purchase. If no pregnancy is obtained one additional embryo will be provided to the buyer. All embryos are stored and ship from Trans Ova Genetics in Washington and shipping cost will be responsibility of the buyer. Details on flushes will be listed on the lot. We thank you again and will be happy to answer any questions you have on the genetics being offered.
Thomas Hamilton (Phone: 541-403-4163)
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807