Lot 9: SAC Emblynette 2310
Lot 9: SAC Emblynette 2310
SAC Emblynette 7310 x SITZ Profound 680G
Major Donor Prospect Alert! The only Sitz Profound sired lot on the sale is a personal favorite of our family with her striking beauty, slick black coat, feminine calving ease head, plenty of length and depth, and angularity. Phenotypically our pick of all the 2022 born virgin heifers at SAC. Crossing an unmatchable combination of SAC genetics with Sitz Angus, seeing is believing! Her pathfinder Seedstock dam, 7310 is the most docile daughter out of donor 3301. A massive, powerful, maternal gem. She’s earned her wings here as a major profit source at SAC. Maternal granddam, SAV Emblynette 3301, the maternal icon in the Angus breed has generated $2 million in direct progeny sales.
Her herdsire sons include Momentum, Hesston, First Prize, Impact, Intent, Mainstream, Inspire, Remington, and Drover. Sitz Profound, like his sire Stellar, combines power, high growth, and large scrotal with feet in the Top 1%. Pasture exposed to Sitz Resilient 536J, ultrasound safe with a heifer calf, due 2-22, 2024
Get to Know the Herdsire: Sitz Resilient 536J, is a SAC easy-calving herdsire purchased from the Sitz Angus 2022 Spring Sale, an embryo bull calf out of the Iconic dam of Sitz Accomplishment, Barbaramere Nell 166D. Look for exciting new progeny to come out of this bull.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807