Lot 12: SAV Elba 9132
Lot 12: SAV Elba 9132
SAV Raindance 6848 x S A V Elba 2538
Bred To: SAV Davy Jones 1892 (Due in Feb)
Footnote: Another opportunity to own an elite Donor. SAV Elba 9132 represents what is best in the Elba family. Superior mothering ability, breeding ability and that stylish femininity. She is an extra ordinary feature with performance & maternal properties to make a lasting contribution in your herd. She is deep bodied, capacious and easy fleshing with the brood-cow merit. She has performed as one the best in our herd, Selling a son by SAV Downpour 8794 for $12,000.00 to Kendrick Ranches in WY, and a heifer to Janssen Angus in 2022. She has averaged 11 embryos on 6 flushes to headliner bulls such as, SAV Renovation 6822, SAV Renown 3439, SAV Downpour 8794, SAV Certified & Baldridge Flagstone. She is a heavy milking cow that checks all the boxes - pedigree, phenotype, EPD's and cow family strength for generations.
for questions on this offering, please call 402-202-2034
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807