Lot 11: SAV Blackcap May 7808
Lot 11: SAV Blackcap May 7808
Diamond In The Rough x SAV Blackcap May 1808
Bred To: SAV Davy Jones 1892 (Due in Feb)
Footnote: Here we go! An excellent opportunity to own one of the best producing daughters of 'SAV Blackcap 1808'. This one is as good as it gets. She sold as one of the high selling features at the Schaff Angus Valley production sale for $50,000.00 - and it is easy to know why - POWER!~ This girl has got what is needed in today's angus breed. She is a priceless collector's item with a herd building pedigree. She has a wealth of maternal performance and the cow power to back any breeding programs needs. She is massive bodied with excellent muscle shape - patented to work in the real-world. She has featured flushes by the likes of 'SAV Renovation 6822, SAV Downpour 8794, Marcys Scale Crusher & SAV Renown 3439". She has retained 5 daughters in the Blackline Herds and is one of the best cows we've used. She has averaged 12 embryos on 7 flushes. Her pathfinder dam by SAV Net Worth 4200 is a SAV headliner donor and a pinnacle of performance and maternal value. She has over 23 daughters retained in the SAV herd and has garnered $1 million in revenue on 76 direct progenies. Don't miss this opportunity!
Blackline Angus is reserving the right to split 1 flush per year!
For questions on this offering, please call 402-202-2034
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807