Lot #7 - BECK Polly 9206
Name: BECK Polly 9206
Reg: #20005447 (View Registration Information)
Birth Date: 12/26/2019
- BW 67 WW 708 YW 1009
BECK Polly 9206 is a feature of this sale . She is a donor prospect with shape, substance, balance and style she is the kind that will get noticed by everyone who visits your place. Her prolific 12 year old Pathfinder dam is a flush sister SAV Rito 707 9969 and has had 5 progeny sell at Schaff Angus Valley sales for an average of $14,250. She raised the #1 205 day weight bull of the 2014 calf crop at Schaff Angus Valley.
|O C C Paxton 730P||AAA #*14940735|
|Coleman Charlo 0256||AAA #+*16879074|
|Bohi Abigale 6014||AAA +15353355|
|S A V President 6847||AAA +*18578964|
|S A V 8180 Traveler 004||AAA #13512009[RDF]|
|S A V Blackcap May 4136||AAA *14739095|
|S A V May 2397||AAA #+14140872|
|R R Rito 707||AAA #5770651[RDF]|
|Rito 707 of Ideal 3407 7075||AAA +13066860 [RDF]|
|Ideal 3407 of 1418 076||AAA 12001645|
|S A V Polly 9913||AAA #+*16425345|
|Papa Equator 2928||AAA #11788302|
|BR Polly 8077-472||AAA 14036558|
|VDAR Polly 8077||AAA +13294264|
|# Pathfinder + Embryo Transplant * Parents Qualified|
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807