Lot #4 - 3 embryos by SAV Raindance
Donor...MHF DENVERS BLACKCAP 105A. Reg #18670312 Sire…SAV RAINDANCE 6848.. Reg#18578965 # conventional Female sexed Embryos 4
These embryos offer genetics that have a track record of producing a quality and consistent set of calves year after year.
Raindance has proven to produce beautiful, top producing heifers and bulls. The pedigrees of both the dam and sire,
of these embryos, contain some of the best in angus genetics, commencing with SAV Blackcap May 4136,one of Schaff Angus
Valley’s most famous cows, and the great sire Coleman Charlo 0256. On the donors side we have Maplecrest Blackcap 1005,
a cow that produced several bulls that sold in a Gardner sale for $5,000.00 and up. Then there is the famous Express Ranch’s herd
sire EXAR Denver 2002B. Since These embryos should posses well balanced multi-trait EPD’s, they as cows, will have tremendous
flexibility in their ability to produce calves intended for a specific market. “Tweeking “ the mating selections could easily, without utilizing
bulls with extreme EPD’s, produce calves that will demand top prices in whatever market niche you select. The key components in the
equation to successfully market cattle is to start with cows that have in-depth pedigrees, with genetic traits that have proven to succeed year after year.
These embryos have the potential, as cows, to fill that requirement.
A 50% pregnacy rate is guaranteed provided that all producers directly conducted by a certified embryologist.
All embryos are stored and shipped by Trans Ova Genetics, in Boonsboro MD.
All shipping cost, of the embryos, are the expense of the buyer.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807