Lot #3A - 3 embryos by GAR Sunbeam
#IVF Female Sexed Embryos 3
Donor... EXAR RITA 4049... Reg#19558716
Sire …….GAR SUNBEAM ….Reg#18636166
These embryos offer the consistent in-depth pedigrees offered by the RITA cow family,
EXPRESS RANCH and GARDINER RANCH. In the 2020 Express Ranch Big Event sale,
the sire of this donor, EXAR Stallion, had 32 daughters sell for an average of $12,523, with a $160,000 daughter
topping the bred heifer division. In the fall 2021 Express Bull sale, he had 16 sons sell for an average price of $6,734.00.
If you want to improve your cow herd utilizing calving ease replacement heifers whose pedigrees, combined with production,
Carcass, and $VALUE EPD’s indicate that they will consistently produce highly marketable calves, consider these embryos.
Do the math (assuming a 50/50 genetic inheritance from sire and donor) these embryos offer potential EPD’s of, for example,
CED 10 (calving ease). WW top 12%?, YW top 10%+-, RE top 10%+, $B top 10%, $C top 10%..Your mating decisions can complement,
or add value to these and other EPD’s as your market demands.
GAR Sunbeam’s dam, GAR Ingenuity 3132, is a donor at Maplecrest Farms and is the dam of their
all time high sell bred heifers, which now is a donor at the Baldridge herd in NE.
In 2020 EXAR Guru 87198B, the sire of this donor, had daughters sell for $120,000,
$37,500 and $24,000 at the EZ Angus Ranch sale. Guru is used extensively at several
seedstock producers such as EZ Angus, Wilks Ranches and Express Ranch.
A 50% pregnancy rate is guaranteed provided that all procedures are directly conducted by a certified embryologist. All embryos are stored and shipped by Trans Ova Genetics, in Boonsboro, MD. All shipping cost, of the embryos, are the expense of the buyer.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807