Lot 3: SAC Emblynette 3633
Lot 3: SAC Emblynette 3633
SAV Emblynette 6639 x Sitz Virtue 11710
The volume, spring of rib, and muscle mass of this Virtue heifer is exceptional! She’ll be a powerful bull maker and valuable maternal asset to your cowherd. Her elegant broody SAV Renown dam, 6639, is in our eyes one of the best daughters out of, SAV Emblynette 3301 (the model cow of the Angus breed, unmatched for broodiness and maternal function.) 6639 is becoming a bigtime producer for SAC. She has a Birth Ratio of 4/101 and Weaning Ratio of 4/111. Her stand-out, top-selling America bull calf, SAC Nebraska 2018, was Lot #1 on the March 2023 SAC Bull sale, selling to Seth Stock, Hay Springs, NE. Her maternal sisters sired by SAV Resource 1441, brought $150k, $40k, and $25k in the 2016 SAV Sale.
This is a new and exciting mating sired by $120k Sitz Virtue from the 2021 Sitz Angus Fall bull sale. The power, mass, bone and substance he offers is hard to find and SAC has one of his first calf crops to display.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807