Lot 23: SAC Donna 2734K
Lot 23: SAC DONNA 2734K
Donna 73T x HPF QUANTUM LEAP Z952
CLICK TO VIEW VIDEO
Two golden opportunities to obtain a monumental Coleman Donna 386 lineage female. Show stopping Sim-Angus flush sisters each unique in their own way and pulling maternal strengths from the Donna cow family. 2733K is a stunning, good boned, fertile princess who is sure to turn heads with her show quality hair. 2734K is pleasant natured, nice featured, and has a very maternal look. Flush sisters to Lot #33 SAC Time Traveler 2952K sold on the SAC Bull Sale 2023, to Geidel Cattle Co, Creston, IA.
The gorgeous donor dam, Donna 73T, is out of the foundation $200k evaluated donor cow Coleman Donna 386. 73T alongside her full sisters 8386 and 7386, will go down in history as the primordial members of the Donna tribe’s infusion into the Simmental gene pool. Sired by the famous Quantum Leap, one of the most exciting purebred Simmental bulls with eye appeal and body depth, maternal traits and an awesome cow family backing him up! He was honored with the title of Grand Champion and National Champion Simmental Bull in eight stock shows in 2014 and 2015, including the American Royal!
2734K AI Bred to Felt Perseverance 302F, ultrasound safe with a bull calf, due January 17, 2024
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807