Lot #2 - 4 embryos by GAR Sunbeam
#IVF Female Sexed Embryos 4
Donor …ASHLANDS RITO 01.. Reg#19699313
Sire …….GAR SUNBEAM ….Reg#18636166
Gardner Ranch pedigreed donors and sires produce Gardner Ranch quality embryos.
These embryos posses the in-depth and multi-trait excellence that can only be obtained by generations of disciplined
breeding as performed by such ranches as Gardiner, Express and a few others. RITA 01 is a paternal sister to
GAR Home Town and In Gardner Ranch’s May 2nd “Meating Demand” bull sale catalog they offered 28 of his sons.
Rita 01’s sire, GAR Ashland, ranks in the top 10% of the Angus breed for calving ease and yearling weight,
and is in the bottom 45% for mature height. He is a +1.19 for marbling and is +1.11 for ribeye.
With RITA 01’s excellent calving ease, and milk EPD’s, her top 5% YW, RE, and $C and respectable top 10%WW, 10%$B
combined with GAR Sunbeams 1%C, 1%G, 2%MARB, 2%REA and 3%B you have embryos, that as cows will produce quality beef, excellent heifers and herd sires.
GAR Sunbeam’s dam, GAR Ingenuity 3132, is a donor at Maplecrest Farms and is the dam of their
all time high sell bred heifers, which now is a donor at the Baldridge herd in NE.
In 2020 EXAR Guru 87198B, the sire of this donor, had daughters sell for $120,000,
$37,500 and $24,000 at the EZ Angus Ranch sale. Guru is used extensively at several
seedstock producers such as EZ Angus, Wilks Ranches and Express Ranch.
A 50% pregnancy rate is guaranteed provided that all procedures are directly conducted by a certified embryologist. All embryos are stored and shipped by Trans Ova Genetics, in Boonsboro, MD. All shipping cost, of the embryos, are the expense of the buyer.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807