Lot 19: SAC Blackcap May 0819
Lot 19: S A C Blackcap May 0819
SAC Blackcap May 8019 x LD Capitalist 316
A unique and valuable breeding piece selling from a time-honored cow family. 0819 is a true herd cow builder with years of future ahead to prove herself. Her maternal EPDs presence includes Top 10% in 6 EPD categories including top 1% in Hair Shed, top 2% in Heifer Pregnancy, and top 5% in $M. Her maternal grand dam 8962, a full sister to 4136, has that timeless angus look: sleek ebony coat, feminine appeal and power combined. She is the proud dam of gorgeous Pathfinder SAV Blackcap May 0024 purchased by Ingram Angus - the #1 Indexing cow of her entire calf crop, WR 5/112 LD Capitalist 316 has been a positive breeding move for our program. He is known for his structure, soundness, and perfect feet. He stamps his calves with a look of style and quality with added muscle and performance.
Pasture Exposed to Sitz AJS Stellar 706J, and SAV Renown 7948, due to calve April 1, 2024
Get to Know the herdsire: Sitz AJS Stellar 706J, out of Amber Sitz’s cow, Sitz Emma E139B, is a SAC outcross herdsire purchased from Sitz Angus for our Registered herd, he’s overshot all of our expectations of what he would do for our cattle operation.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807