Lot 14: SAC Emblynette 7201
Lot 14: S A C Emblynette 7201
AAA: 19070231 (selling half interest, no possession)
SAV Emblynette 4286 x S A V Resource 1441
Quality runs deep in this SAC premier donor produced from seven consecutive generations of Emblynette pathfinder dams. A few phrases to describe this Resource sired cow are perfect uddered, phenotypically flawless, and unlimited potential. SAC has loved her bull progeny – retaining her 2021 Rainfall bull as a herd sire and her 2022 America bull, SAC Nance County 2017, Lot #2 on the SAC Spring bull sale this year, sold to Brian Swerczek, Cedar Rapids, NE.
Her seventh-generation pathfinder Successor dam, 4286, averaged $21,900 on 6 progeny at SAV. Having this historic cow family backing 7201 in addition to being sired by Resource - known to be a foot improver and sire great udder and disposition females – is a fool-proof combination to a lifetime of earning power.
Pasture exposed to Sitz Stellar AJS 706J, due to calve April 1, 2024.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807