Lot #14 - BECK Blackcap May 0008
Name: BECK Blackcap May 0008
Reg: #20009009 (Click To View Registration)
Birth Date: 2/25/2020
- BW 77 WW 709 YW 944
BECK Blackcap May 0008 is Quarterback daughter with classic Angus features and very nice front ended . She will be a great brood cow with an elegant look
|S A V Resource 1441||AAA #+*17016597[RDF]|
|S A V Regard 4863||AAA +*17923520|
|S A V Blackcap May 5530||AAA #+15108209|
|S A V Quarterback 7933||AAA +*18913003 [RDF]|
|S A V Final Answer 0035||AAA #*13592905[RDF]|
|S A V Blackcap May 3525||AAA +*17579673|
|S A V May 2397||AAA #+14140872|
|S A V Bismarck 5682||AAA #+15109865[RDF]|
|S A V Birthstone 8258||AAA 16107741|
|S A V Emblynette 4408||AAA +14811948|
|S A V Blackcap May 2380||AAA *17249184|
|S A V Net Worth 4200||AAA #14739204[RDF]|
|S A V Blackcap May 6095||AAA +15734201|
|S A V May 7238||AAA 12819816|
|# Pathfinder + Embryo Transplant * Parents Qualified|
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807