Lot 13: SAC Emblynette 2021
Lot 13: SAC Emblynette 2021
SAC Emblynette 8021 x S A V Renown 7948
Moderate soft-made heifer with premier udder quality potential is blossoming into a feminine lady. This natural calf from SAV Renown 7948, has an exciting double dose of our donor SAV Emblynette 3240. Her Active Duty dam is one of four flush sisters retained at SAC and she is the best for her maternal nature and beautiful udder. She currently weaned off a heifer out of Sitz Robust, she’s a beauty.
Backed by her popular pathfinder maternal grand-dam donor, 3240, in production for 18 years. She records a weaning ratio of 107 on 9 calves and an IMF ratio of 113 on 13 progeny scanned. Beautiful, signature big hipped, long spined, angular progeny whether sons or daughters. It’s hard to find fault in what she creates. History has shown it doesn’t seem to matter which sire is used, you will love them.
Pasture Exposed to Sitz Resilient 536J. Ultrasound safe with a heifer calf, due March 3, 2024
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807