Lot #11 - BECK Polly 0002
Name: BECK Polly 0002
Reg: #+20022907 (View Registration Information)
Birth Date: 2/4/2020
- BW 72 WW 787 YW 1041
BECK Polly 0002 is a flush sister to LOT 3 BECK Prideland 0003 . She is a daughter of BECK HEARTLAND 7205 our high selling bull at our 2019 sale. This heifer is long sided and deep bodied with maternal characteristics . Her dam SAV Polly 2090 is a daughter of Brand Name and out of the Polly cow family .
|O C C Paxton 730P||AAA #*14940735|
|Coleman Charlo 0256||AAA #+*16879074|
|Bohi Abigale 6014||AAA +15353355|
|Beck Heartland 7205||AAA +*19363029|
|S A F 598 Bando 5175||AAA #+12350821[RDF]|
|S A V Emblynette 3240||AAA #14454882|
|S A V Miss Emblynette 7369||AAA #12819937|
|S A V Bismarck 5682||AAA #+15109865[RDF]|
|S A V Brand Name 9115||AAA #*16396519|
|S A V Blackcap May 5530||AAA #+15108209|
|S A V Polly 2090||AAA *17249257|
|S A V Heritage 6295||AAA #*15369205|
|S A V Polly 9813||AAA +*16394686|
|BR Polly 8077-472||AAA 14036558|
|# Pathfinder + Embryo Transplant * Parents Qualified|
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807