Lot 10: SAC Emblynette 2242
Lot 10: SAC Emblynette 2242
SAC Emblynette 0242 x T/D Doc Ryan 049
Body, balance, and class - A real stunner Doc Ryan daughter, is moving the needle forward with 14 EPD categories in the top 30% or less including: Top 1% Docility, WW 10%, YW 30%, Marbling 25%, and 15% $C. The cherry on top – she’s received the Certified Angus Beef brand. Her three-year-old dam, SAC Emblynette 0242, shows off her power and femininity as she’s the product of stacked supreme genetics of SAV Ajax 8885 with SAF 598 Bando 5175 quested for maternal perfection.
One of the best phenotypic females we raised at SAC in 2020. Owned with Black Line Angus. Backed by her popular pathfinder grand-dam donor, SAV Emblynette 3240, in production for 18 years. She records a weaning ratio of 107 on 9 calves and an IMF ratio of 113 on 13 progeny scanned. Beautiful, big hipped, long spined, angular progeny whether sons or daughters, it’s hard to find fault in what she creates. History has shown it doesn’t seem to matter which sire is used, you will love them!
AI Bred to S Armstrong 1149, ultrasound safe with a bull calf, due January 17, 2024
S Armstrong was chosen for his outcross pedigree, he excels in proven maternal traits, foot quality, docility, and PAP.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807