Lot #13 - BECK Queen LaVilla 0007
Name: BECK Queen LaVilla
Reg: #20009010 (Click To View Registration)
Birth Date: 2/21/2020
BECK Queen LaVilla is a daughter of SAV Heritage 6295 and out of a Brillance daughter .She is a absolutely perfect made heifer with such an elegant look . Her dam is moderate with tremendous depth and beautifully front ended .
|Car Tracker 904||AAA #13394896|
|CAR Duke 104||AAA #13925076|
|C A R Miss Raindancer 421||AAA #12150102|
|S A V Heritage 6295||AAA #*15369205|
|S A V 8180 Traveler 004||AAA #13512009[RDF]|
|S A V Blackcap May 4136||AAA *14739095|
|S A V May 2397||AAA #+14140872|
|S A V Bismarck 5682||AAA #+15109865[RDF]|
|S A V Brilliance 8077||AAA #*16107774|
|S A V Blackcap May 5270||AAA 15108286|
|Mead Queen Lavilla N342||AAA 17921783|
|Summitcrest Complete 1P55||AAA #*14850409[RDF]|
|Mead Queen Lavilla L301||AAA 17357098|
|Mead Queen Lavilla G067||AAA 15797504|
|# Pathfinder + Embryo Transplant * Parents Qualified|
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807