Lot 35: Embryos (Sitz Pride 200B)
Sitz Pride 200B
Offering 3 IVF Embryos by Basin Jameson 1076
SAC guarantees one pregnancy.
you are bidding per embryo on this lot (x 3)
Embryos are stored and ship from Belgrade, NE. Buyer is responsible for shipping.
View Video Of 'Sitz Pride 200B' (Click To View Video)
Footnote: Sitz Pride 200B, one of the breed’s elite foundation females, with 4 progeny that record and average birth ration of 96 and three natural calves with an average weaning ratio of 105, this highly proven donor in the prime of her life has 33 progeny genomic tested to provide exceptional accuracy to her elite genomic-enhanced EPD profile. Elite for Weaning Weight EPD, Yearling Weight EPD, hot Carcass Weight EPD and $Weaned calf value index along with her superior Ribeye area measure EPD, percent heifer Pregnancy EPD and $Feedlot value index.
Best known as the dam of the $50k Sitz Stellar 726D. He’s the top 1% in Foot Shape, Foot Angle, and hair shedding EPD, has become a cornerstone sales leader for ABS, whose sons have dominated Sitz Angus sales for the past several years. Sitz Resilient 10208, $165k Sitz Stellar 726D son, was the record-setting bull of the Fall 2019 Sitz Angus Ranch. Sitz incentive 704H, another Sitz Stellar 726D son, sold for $235k on the 2021 Sitz Angus “Elite Sort” Female Sale. Sitz Pride 379H, a flush sister to the $23k Sitz Tailor Made 448H, also on the same sale as Sitz Pride 200B, is the Baldridge Command daughter of 200B, sold for $120k.
Basin Jameson 1076 is the $600,000 Montana record-setting sire who balanced a 70 lbs birth weight as his dam’s first calf with an adjusted 205 day weight of 834 lbs and an adjusted 365 day weight of 1,352 lbs while being fed a low energy ration designed for his long term reproductive fitness and semen
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807