Lot 1: SAC Nebraska 2018
Sire: S A V America 8018
Footnote: SAC Nebraska 2018 is a true example of what the state of Nebraska represents in the Angus breed – growth, performance, stylish eye-catching appeal with the strong maternal background to ensure quality production and fertility. Nebraska recorded the highest 2022 SAC bull crop weaning weight of 965 lbs and 1014 lb 205 day weight.
His elegant, broody, SAV Renown dam by SAV Emblynette 3301, the model cow of the Angus breed, unmatched for broodiness and maternal function. 6639 is becoming a bigtime producer for SAC. She has a Birth Ratio of 4/101 and Weaning Ratio of 4/111. Her 2021 born SAV Governor bred heifer, 1639, is destined to be a future donor. Her maternal sisters sired by SAV Resource 1441, brought $150k, 40k and 25k in the 2016 SAV Sale.
Scott Angus Cattle is retaining 1/3 semen interest on this bull
Shipping: Bulls are currently residing in Belgrade, Nebraska. Shipping options will be available after the auction ends. Scott Angus Cattle will be offering FREE DELIVERY on purchases within 250 miles of Belgrade, Nebraska (68623). Bulls will be kept after the sale, and buyers will be contacted for delivery schedule. Payment needs to be made within 14 days of Sale Ends Date to 'Sire Buyer'.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807