Lot 2 - Lee’s Mr. Tyrone Manso
Lee’s Mr. Tyrone Manso is a bull that everyone in south Mississippi is talking about!! He is unbeatable!! Being very successful in the show ring, you expect him to be up to perfection both phenotypically and genetically. He is a bull that is just good from the ground up. When you get this bull in motion, he might just be one of the soundest bulls we have ever raised.
Tyrone is sired by Mr. V8 347/8, and a herd sire was recently purchased from V8 Ranch. As you can tell from his picture, this bull has a great build by having an outstanding spring of rib and deepness of body. He’s also big-boned, very muscular, and puts everything together in a super eye-appealing package. Cattlemen appreciate his build, but breeders also love his pedigree as he is a son of +Mr. V8 458/7 “Noble” has been the most successful sire of show winners over the past three years.
The dam to 347/8 is Miss V8 387/6, who is still in production at 16 years of age and is sired by +JDH Charley’s Jazz 946/1 and out of Miss V8 402/5, who lived to be 17 years old. As you can tell, Mr. V8 347/8 is backed by proven genetics, ladies and gentlemen. The dam to Lee’s Mr. Tyrone Manso is Lee’s Miss Jasmine Manso, a female that is the kind you want to build your herd off of.
The sire to 31 is probably the most famous V8 bull in the Mississippi to this day, being Mr. V8 622/7! 622/7 has produced over $150,000 worth in progeny for Wedgeworth Cattle Company between Show Females and Replacement Females. The sire to 622/7 is the only “JDH Cannon” bull that Hudgins mated with Miss V8 498/7 to produce the sire to 31. The dam to 31 is probably the most productive and functional cow that Wedgeworth Cattle Company owns, “Ms. CBR Kiss Bang” Colin Parker raised and showed. Mr. V8 312/5 was mated with 522/2 to make 31’s dam. There are many more famous bulls and cows in the pedigree, including Josiah, Avery, V8 900/4, and JDH Roddy.
This is a chance to purchase a show bull that can hang banners for you!! Here at Lee’s Cattle Company, we try to produce cattle that will work in the show ring and the pasture, and we think that this bull is the epitome of the brahman breed. Don’t miss out on this chance to purchase Lee’s Mr. Tyrone Manso and partner with us on international semen orders!!
Special Notes - Selling 100% ownership and 50% semen interest as a chance to partner up with us on
promotion and semen sales.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807