Lot 1 - JDH Mr. Greer Manso 662/0
We are screaming HERD SIRE!! JDH Mr. Greer Manso is a bull we purchased straight out of the JD Hudgins Bull Pens back when he was younger. We have had nothing but good calves out of this joker. He is a bull that any commercial cattleman would love to have!! He is long and extended out of his front one-third and into his center body, still standing on a HUGE foot and bone! Being as song and function as this bull, you can't help to like him. He is sired by JDH CHARLEY'S JAZZ, one of the breed's most sought-after bulls. He is an outstanding example of the JD Hudgins Ranch's exceptional bulls that go on to produce phenomenal offspring. Charley's Jazz has an excellent phenotype and is very eye appealing. He exhibits extraordinary muscle, depth, and power.
His progeny includes many greats, including JDH ATLAS MANSO 328/3, MR V8 203/6, and current show champion JDH LADY MANSO 848, to name a few. He is sired by the incredible (+) JDH CHARLEY MANSO 590/6, known worldwide for his outstanding offspring. His dam +JDH LADY MANSO 76/1 has her place in the ranches history, being registered renown (+) JDH REMINGTON MANSO daughter with offspring as successful as on the sire's side. The dam to 662/0 is a former show cow and now proven donor JDH Miss Queenie Manso 340/0. Queenie is a daughter of the National Champion and globally utilized +JDH Mr. Elmo Manso and out of JDH Lady Manso 433/3, who has 84 registered progeny indicating her influence in the JD Hudgins herd.
If you're looking for a bull that can put the pounds on your cattle, this is the one for you!! Don't miss out on the chance to purchase a JDHudgins branded bull JDH Mr. Greer Manso 662/0!
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807