Lot 18 - M2 Captain 518/1 x SRS Miss Ava
ABBA# 1003565 x 993976
4 Female Sexed Embryos - Bidding is per Embryo x 4
Looking through the tank to see what we were holding back for this particular sale, we came across these FEMALE sexed embryos, and we could not be more proud to offer them to the public!! As your sit ringside at the show, it’s the difference between winning and losing.
This offspring of this mating should be the next Grand Champion sitting in the palm of your hand! As indicated by the picture, the sire to this mating is M2 BRC Captain 518/1. You have seen his influence throughout this sale due to his popularity. Due to him being one of the most widely used sires globally, there is no semen currently available in the United States, so don’t miss your opportunity to own one of his offspring.
The captain is a son of the Reserve International Champion and proven sire +Mr for those that might not be familiar. V8 191/7 and out of the proven cow line where every cow has been awarded a Register of Renown or Maternal Merit award.
The dam to this package is SRS Miss Ava 468/8, a scurred female who is a daughter of +Mr. V8 458/7 “Noble” is the result of the mating of two National Champions. Most who study the breed know the influence that “Noble” has played with his first calves in just the past two years. He has been untouchable with Champion Get of Sire wins at the 2018 National & 2019 International Shows, a two-time International Champion Bull, a Reserve International Champion Female, a Reserve National Champion Female, and most recently at the “All American” a Champion Female and Reserve Champion Bull. Not only has “Noble” excelled in the show ring, but due to the superiority of his offspring, he ranks at the top of the breed as a trait leader for the economic traits of WW, YW, and Docility.
Due to the success of “Noble” and his offspring, his genetics are in high demand, as verified by them topping our sales and the others who have utilized his genetics. “Noble” has been a success story and certainly adds a lot of value to 468/8 but to further enhance her breeding potential. She is out of a regular calving cow with an outcross pedigree to many of today’s famous bloodlines. If you're looking to produce the best and raise the best, THIS is your chance!! Don’t miss out!
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807