Lot 16 - M2 Captain 518/1 x 6W Ms. Loxle
ABBA# 1003565 x 1006927
4 Female Sexed Embryos - Bidding is per embyro x 4
STOP! Sit back and think about the results of this package. Can you imagine how attractive the offspring from this mating will be? You would expect them to be dark pigmented, big-bodied, heavy muscled, super stylish, and stout enough. We made a great cross and are offering you the opportunity to take advantage of this genetic combination.
As indicated by the picture, the sire to this mating is M2 BRC Captain 518/1. You have seen his influence throughout this sale due to his popularity. It should be noted that due to him being one of the most widely used sires globally, there is no semen currently available in the United States, so don’t miss your opportunity to own one of his offspring. The captain is a son of the Reserve International Champion and proven sire +Mr for those that might not be familiar. V8 191/7 and out of the proven cow line where every cow has been awarded a Register of Renown or Maternal Merit award.
The dam to this package is 6W Ms. Loxleigh 120. She is sired by the two-time National Champion #GRDA Mr. Laureano Del Alba TE, who in his first calf crop sired a National Champion and “Champion of the World” and numerous other winners the USA and Mexico. The dam to Loxleigh is TTT Suvette Marti 490, an own daughter of +JDH Martin Manso out of +TTT Ms. Suva Dudacrat 933.
Don’t miss this opportunity to purchase FEMALE sexed embryos!!
Your guaranteed heifer calves!!
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - firstname.lastname@example.org - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807