Lot #14 -7 embryos by Cattlemaster
S A V Madame Pride 0412
7 embryos by SAV Cattlemaster 4873
Units are stored and ship in Trans Ova in Iowa. Buyer is responsible for shipping. Transaction must be made through SIRE BUYER
(You are bidding on a (1) unit price.)
Offering embryos out of S A V MADAME PRIDE 0412, a Pioneer daughter out of the legendary S A V Madame Pride 0075, who served in the SAV program for 18 years and produced $5.3 million on progeny averaging nearly $35,000. Her famous sons include Registry, Response, Hopper Bottom, Supercharger, and the $1.51 million dollar world-record selling AMERICA.
0412 produced S A V Infusion 4247, who was the $40,000 feature in the 2015 SAV sale and scanned a 365-day ribeye of 19.5 inches. Her daughter, S A V Madame Pride 3304, is the #1 ribeye cow in the SAV herd and serves as a 7th generation embryo donor. 0412 is a remarkable female- super feminine, long-fronted, wedge-shaped, and angular. What dreams are made of!!! Embryos out of this quality of female are seldom offered to the public.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807