Lot 3 - SAV EMBLYNETTE 7592 (Embryos)
SAV EMBLYNETTE 7592
3 embryos to S A V Scalehouse 0845
7592 was the #1 heifer by weaning weight pounds and weaning weight EPD's in the entire 2017 heifer calf crop. She is a power machine that still displays powerful elegance, femininity & excellent udder quality. She is a mega donor and has 4 sons sell in the 2022 Schaff Angus Valley production sale and is a direct daughter of the elite Dam, 6001.
Units are stored and ship in Trans Ova in Iowa. Buyer is responsible for shipping. Transaction must be made through SIRE BUYER
(You are bidding on a (1) unit price.)
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807