Lot 13 - LMC LN Polled Prodigy 188/7
Semen - Bidding is per unit x 10
LMC LN Polled Prodigy 188/7 is a bull everyone loves for his absolute POWER!! As you study this bull's build and performance, you realize how cool of an opportunity this is. Prodigy comes with a phenotype like no other: deep-chested, big-footed, and still carrying himself like a cat! Not only is Prodigy almost to perfection, but he has a proven pedigree to back him up.
Not every day do you get to purchase semen on a FULL brother to the homozygous and many time show champion winner +LMC LN POLLED PAPPO136/6. He is sired by the dark pigmented Polled Pathfinder, a champion producer. He is the sire of Polled Prodigy, but he is also the sire of the many times champion LMC LN Polled Daisy that won over 70 TCCA championships. Polled Pathfinder is sired by the great LMC Polled Madison and an outstanding E3 Pathfinder 333 daughter. Polled Prodigy's dam, +Miss Triple C 5/4, is a TANK and a top Polled Red donor. 5/4 is sired by the great +Winchester 999 and has produced some outstanding calves. She is also highly fertile, as she has averaged over 20 good embryos per flush. In addition, she is well-bred, well-built, and has a model udder. She is now in the prestigious ABBA Register of Renown and is one of very few Polled Red Cows in the ROR.
Looking through the pedigree, ladies and gentlemen, you can see that this is a proven bull that is ready to go to work on your cows!! To top this offering off, Polled Prodigy ranks in the top 10% of the breed for Marbling and top 15% for Birthweight just right to use on heifers! Don't miss this opportunity to purchase semen on a bull that can make a huge difference in your herd!!
10 Straws of CONVENTIONAL semen with 10 AI certificates and with the option to double up - additional certificates may be purchased for $50 each.
To make a bid, please 'Join Up' today! It's easy
- If you placed a bid by mistake, or need to retract a bid, please contact us to get that switched - email@example.com - (800) 664-6175
- Be sure to note, bid price is per unit (when selling semen & embryos)! If an auction item has (8 units). You are bidding for the price of 1 unit (multiplied by 8). If you win the bid at $5.00 - it would be $5.00 x 8 (units) = $40.00. If your current bidding price is $30.00 - it would be $30.00 x 8 (units) = $240.00
- Sellers/Consignors can correlate their own auction length or end date. Auctions are consigned at random intervals
- When you bid on a lot, you may choose to place a max bid (maximum bid) representing the highest amount that you're willing to pay at the moment. Our automatic bidding technology will then place bids on your behalf. It will always place the lowest bid necessary and never go higher than your max bid.
- A reserve price is a hidden lowest price under which a seller does not allow the item to be sold. This price is always lower than the estimate. We accept bids below the reserve, but those bids cannot win the auction. If you are the highest bidder but there is a notice that the reserve has not been met, and the bid amount is colored red, then you will not win the auction when it ends.
If your bid is colored green and there is no such notice, you will win the auction if you have the highest bid when it ends. If you place a maximum bid at or above the reserve price, your leading bid will be the same amount as the reserve price. If you're the first bidder on an auction with a reserve price of $100 and your maximum bid is $200, then your leading bid will be $100. If the auction has no reserve price, then your leading bid will be $30 - which is the lowest possible bid.
The reserve price is hidden until it is met. So before the bidding reaches the reserve price amount or higher, you won't know that amount.
St. Charles, IL 60174-2807